2.14.2011

Magazines: HEVN vol. 51 feat. Reika, D=Out

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since we last posted. Did everyone miss us? Yes? Maybe...haha.

We're take up another project and so we hope all the D=OUT fans out there will appreciate this! Thank you again to arecchikyuuun for providing us with the interview and base images!

Without any further ado here is Hevn Vol 51 interview featuring Reika from D=OUT.


***

D=out members have exposed Reika's strengths and weaknesses!

And with that, Reika will be given roughly three chances to say something.
---First let's start off with Reika's good points.

Kouki: He's a really particular person when it comes to music, but if you even run into trouble Reika will come and help you. I've experienced this twice, and he's a passionate person who helps you fight against obstacles.

Hikaru: I've also had that kind of experience. It was when we had a live overseas, and I waiting in front of the station. I don't know why, but suddenly the cops called out to me and I was asked for some sort of identification. Just as the cops were about to ask me to follow them, Reika came and saved me.

Ibuki: That's like a scene from a movie

Hikaru: Yeah.

Ibuki: He's also really good at cheering people up. During the beginning of the tour, we were together in the hotel room, and I was feeling down but he'd tirelessly try and cheer me up. He's a really considerate person.

Hikaru: He's really good at listening to what you have to say, and he's also someone with a lot of confidence.

Minase: He's reliable.

Hikaru: Oh, and he used to cook for me too

---What did he cook for you?

Hikaru: Okonomiyaki without vegetables (laughs).

Kouki: He used to be really nice to Hikaru (laughs).

Reika is making a “What?!” face.

---What do you mean by “He used to be really nice to Hikaru”.

Permission to speak, granted ① Reika : Out of all the members, I met Hikaru first after coming to Tokyo. It wasn't that I was particularly nice to him back then, but he was a free-spirited and easy-going guy who was easy to get along with. Now he's gone back to his wild ways.

Hikaru: Really now (laughs).

Minase: He sets the mood. Whether everybody's super excited or get put into a more mild mood, everything's Reika's influence.

---What happens when he's at his peak?

Kouki: I'm afraid you can't pick up what he's like when he's maxed out from excitement just by reading this interview (dry laugh).

---Ahh...(dry laugh) Well then, please tell us Reika's weaknesses.

Kouki: That'd be him never waking up on time, and today he overslept.

Permission to speak, granted ② Reika : I planned on waking up at 6am, but I made a mistake and set the alarm for 6pm instead. I don't think I've been oversleeping lately. I mean, I looked pale when I came in today right. Even though I was going to get up at 6am, it was around 8am when I noticed the missed call from the manager. When I realized, I jumped out of bed and rushed out of the house.

Kouki: When it comes to the things I can't stand about him, I think that's about it. Also, he's someone who totally doesn't take care of the van—I just wanted to point that out.

Minase: In contrast to that, he's also the type that will give up.

Ibuki: How riled up he is comes and goes like a giant wave, and it's like there's no middle road. He can't eat vegetables and has low alcohol tolerance...

Hikaru: When he falls asleep, he doesn't wake up and it gets frustrating.

Minase: It's not that he as a short temper, but when he's in a bad mood, its a complete pain.

Kouki: Like that incident in Taiwan?

Permission to speak, granted ③ Reika: I seriously was frustrated towards the members. When I think about it now, it was really petty (laughs). Yeah, so it was probably when we were in Taiwan and went drinking together with everyone. After we finished drinking, I was walking around with Minase and we saw a McDonalds up ahead. I was telling Minase, “I want to try McDonalds in Taiwan~” I also told the staff members and the rest of band but no one gave me much of a response. When Minase said, “McD is good eh, ah I feel like having ramen.” It wasn't a big deal or anything, but the fact that they responded to him differently completely pissed me off. (laughs)

Kouki: You were pretty pissed. Even Minase got pissed and said, “I'm drunk, so what're you so pissy about?” He even said something like “Why don't we just go back to Japan!” After being in the cab for a bit, Reika and Minase went to McDonalds after (laughs)

---So they ended up going (laughs)

Permission to speak, granted ④ Reika: When I'm drunk, my intolerance towards others increases. Once I've sobered up and calmed down, I think about my bad attitude towards the members. I'm kind of a kid in that way (dry laugh).

Ibuki: I have an incident about sunglasses.

Kouki: That was mostly our fault. In the morning, I was feeling pretty good but by night time I was feeling tired and during that time I was writing up lyrics and hadn't slept much. In the middle of that, I had to go to the studio. Ibuki and I wore sunglasses to the studio to conceal our sleepiness and we got pissed off because everyone was like, “Take off your sunglasses.” But it was our fault for wearing the sunglasses.

Ibuki: Yeah.

---You're the passionate type, eh. Well then, lastly tell us about your enthusiasm for the tour final.

Reika: I talked about it in a previous interview. This time, I want to shake hands with every single person, travel around the country and properly convey my thanks to all the fans.

***

I don't know much about the D=OUT members so I found this pretty interesting!

What do you guys think about Reika? As always, please share your thoughts with us in the comment section!

If you like this interview, do support the band and purchase HEVN, vol. 51!

And before I forget...


We don't need to have a special someone to spend Valentine's with to appreciate this day right?
It's a day you can express your love to those you care about, to yourself, and/or to the world!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone ♥

Have fun and be safe!

Also stay tuned to next week's segment of the D=OUT interview!

クマ☆G




You know what'd be a great V-day gift? Bacon, garlic bread, bacon, pudding, sashimi, bacon and...bacon? -B✿

8 comments:

Somehow nothing surprised me about him xD
But it was really interesting and I didn't know some things.
Thanks for translating <3
Have a great valentine's Day <3

As expected from a memeber in D=OUT.
Reika's personality is really interesting,he does seem to be the cheer on you guys XD
Have an awesome day with all the love in the world<3

thanks for translating♥
it's so interesting! can't wait for the next translation. ^^

and Happy Valentine's Day!

great interview ^^ thx a lot :)
Happy Valentine's Day


.. and us huge the GazettE & Aoi fan I'm waiting for next part of his interview ;)

great interview ^^ thx a lot :)
Happy Valentine's Day


.. and us huge the GazettE & Aoi fan I'm waiting for next part of his interview ;)

thanks for translating♥
it's so interesting! can't wait for the next translation. ^^

and Happy Valentine's Day!

Somehow nothing surprised me about him xD
But it was really interesting and I didn't know some things.
Thanks for translating <3
Have a great valentine's Day <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...