1.26.2011

WIP 01.26.11

Look at what I'm working on! :D


This is my first time subbing anything ever. Well, ok, I did something once in high school a bajillion years ago, but I wasn't "in the know", so to speak. I did it with Windows Movie Maker (I know, I know, you might be rolling your eyes), but I've grown up (literally and figuratively) since then! I now love me some ASS! :D (That's for Aegisub file extension by the way, those of you with dirty minds ;P)

How many of you have seen this already? Every time I watch it, I need to be told to shut up because I laugh too hard and embarrass myself. Whoops ;;

Please excuse the cats in the background :]

And to be honest, I'm not even sure how many of you are interested in these "personal" entries...give us some feedback please! :D

-B✿

4 comments:

Actually, it's great to read the personal entries once in awhile because I've been reading too many serious blogs lately, lol

I do agree with Natsuki,personal entries feel more homy and lovely:D

Natsuki Elly & Oblivion-chianz,

Thank you for the comments! We really appreciate it and we're glad you guys like these personal entries (´∀`)Hope you look forward to the upcoming ones!

ヴァ──ヾ(´ー`)ノ──イ

Natsuki Elly & Oblivion-chianz,

Thank you for the comments! We really appreciate it and we're glad you guys like these personal entries (´∀`)Hope you look forward to the upcoming ones!

ヴァ──ヾ(´ー`)ノ──イ

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...