5.30.2011

Magazines: HEVN vol. 51 D=Out, Ibuki

FINALLY!! It was a very extremeeee delay. I know quite a few of you have been waiting for Ibuki, and well, he's finally here.

This also marks the end of the Hevn vol. 51 series featuring D=Out. Yes...months after we started, hahaha.

We've also got some sort of big plans that we're hoping to pull through for this blog, so stay tuned!! We're personally really excited, and hopefully we'll be able to give you some interesting new material(`ω´).

As usual, please do not copy and paste this entire translation to your personal site and link your previews back to us. Please also let us know if you plan to translate this and link back to us.

Well, anyways, what quite a few of you have been waiting for....

---

The members reveal Ibuki's strengths and weaknesses!

The person himself only gets up to 3 changes to speak?!

---First, let's start with strengths please.

Kouki: His moderateness and reservation. Basically, he's incredibly kind and caring. After that, when he says something, he has it done by the next day. At any rate, its his honesty.

---A person who offers a listening ear?

Kouki: I wonder about that (laugh).

Hikaru: He's nice, and he's kind of the one with the most heart of all the members. As a gentleman, he buys nice things, and he's a person who has a good eye for aesthetics.

Reika: Since we've got opposite types of personalities, I won't get bored with him because of his B-type personality. We won't interfere with each other, and we also won't be quiet around each other. If you want to bring up the atmosphere, we're also together at the hotel, and I don't know about the other members, but Ibuki's a person who's relaxing to be around. Isn't that some sort of affinity between us?

Minase: Basically, he's nice, but once in awhile, that kindness might hurt others.

---Minase, you've made his kindness a shortcoming (laugh).

Everyone: (laugh).

Minase: This is about when I was like, “No way?”

Permission to speak ① Ibuki: There are things like that too, huh (dry laugh).

---The person himself also accepts this (laugh).

Minase: This can't be printed in a magazine, but at that time, I was really thinking, 「Eh?!」I was seriously surprised.

Permission to speak ② Ibuki: Really now... (dry laugh).

---Was he overly daring?

Minase: How should I say it—what could I have done?

Kouki: Ibuki and Minase, they're always like this. It isn't like they're fighting all the time, but their thinking and perceptions are different, I guess? With that sort of a side to themselves, maybe it's because they don't think of what the other person's thinking?

---Is that so. Well, shall we proceed with shortcomings?

Kouki: He's the demon king of excuses.

---What sort of a king is that?

Kouki: Since there's no way out, even if he comes to accept something or he's at fault for something, he'll still give reasons for it. If I have to give an example, when everyone was listening to the song during mastering, I thought, “No matter how I look at it, he's sleeping, huh?” And if I asked, 「Are you sleeping?」he'd say, without fail, 「I didn't fall asleep.」And then, since he'd heard us saying, 「No matter how you look at it, he's sleeping」, he'd think, “What the hell,” and, even with his eyes closed, his body will suddenly move to a certain rhythm (laugh). When he does that, he looks like he isn't sleeping, but he's really sleeping.

---Ibuki-san, you're doubled over laughing, but what do you say to that?

Permission to speak ③ Ibuki: I'm not sleeping.

---Is what the man says.

Kouki: Even though there's no way for him to get out of this, he'll still keep trying to wiggle his way out, but we're not going to accept that (laugh).

Hikaru: Like now, with that in mind, he's bad at lying. I don't know if accepting it is his thing though.

Permission to speak ④ Ibuki: For some reason, I'm nervous when my turn comes around (dry laugh).

Reika: He's the type that's easily swayed. Since he's easily influenced, he isn't really assertive.

Minase: For example......(Omitted)

Permission to speak ④ Ibuki: That's a lie.

Minase: Is not.

---Minase's expressionless?

Kouki: These two always have this Cold War feeling about them (laugh). It's interesting to watch though.

Minase: It was an incident that left me offended.

---But if you look at Ibuki's face, it's a face that says, 「I didn't do anything!」.....

Minase: For example, if I leave candy in my room, he'll just selfishly eat them, and scatter trash around and stuff. If I say, 「You've made the room a mess! And you ate the candy!」and he'll just say things like, 「I ate the candy?」 So he flips the question around and doesn't answer properly. At any rate, I was offended.

Ibuki: HAHAHAHAHA

Minase: I definitely feel that he targets my pet peeves and purposely does the things that annoy me.

---Ibuki, did you do it knowingly? It's ok to speak.

Ibuki: I did it knowing that Minase would get offended!

---Eh, you were pretty straight forward with that.

Minase: On that point, it's like a premeditated crime. Even if he has good intentions, he totally deviates from the normal way of doing things, and that's annoying.

Kouki: Ibuki definitely isn't the type that has an aggressive offense, and he loses in this aspect. For Ibuki, if 100 people came, it'd be impossible for him to collect 1000 people to face them and counter attack.

---But, today, he told the people at the office that their hair would look cooler if they did it a certain way, that makes him as honest, right.

Kouki: Yep, He's only impossible with the members. Maybe it depends on the person, but it's impossible if he isn't compatible with the other person. I've shed a light on that side of him too, huh.

---Ibuki-san, it's good to listen to what other people say once in awhile. This is your chance to do that, isn't it...

Ibuki: Yes.

---Well, please let us hear about your enthusiasm for the last tour final.

Ibuki: I want to touch all of the fans from around the country, and I want to show all the skills I've picked up at Akasaka Blitz.

[End]

Haha, well, aren't Ibuki and Minase the pig-headed pair! That sounds pretty annoying, having your candy eaten not because it was tasty, but because the guy who ate it knew you'd hate it if he ate it.

As usual, please let us know what you think! Ibuki seems like a pretty cool guy to hang out with, but which one of you are aiming to take the spot as his wife? ;P


If you need a refresher on what the others said, you can check out Reika's, Kouki's, Hikaru's and/or Minase's segments here.

You can also check out the magazine for sale here.

Till next time!

9 comments:

It doesn't surprise me that they all described him as really kind and caring. It fits him really well. He just has that really snuggle-able quality to him, lol. xD

He and Minase remind me of siblings. Like a sibling rivalry sort of situation. My brother and I would constantly do things not because we wanted to, but because we knew it'd annoy the other. xD;

As always, thank you very much for the translation! Ibuki is the member I admire most, so this was a real treat. ♥

Ibuki is funny, I think))
Thank you very much!!! Now I will translate it into Russian finally!!! ^__^ I have many articles about D=OUT, but in Japanese... :(

Ibu Kun cho Kawaii Desu Nee?



Minase: For example, if I leave candy in my room, he'll just selfishly eat them, and scatter trash around and stuff. If I say, 「You've made the room a mess! And you ate the candy!」and he'll just say things like, 「I ate the candy?」 So he flips the question around and doesn't answer properly. At any rate, I was offended.

Ibuki: HAHAHAHAHA



Like This Part <3 <3 <3

they sure are a very straightforward band, aren't they? 8D

thanks a lot for translating this <3

thank you for translating! Just love Ibuki and Minase! Had me laughing the entire interview. Just imagining Ibuki's evil laugh while Minase talked about the candy incident, hehe...too cute^^ Thanks again for the translation!!

@Adelle [My brother and I would constantly do things not because we wanted to, but because we knew it'd annoy the other. xD;] Hehe, same at our house! But I still feel like mine did it more to me than the other way around ._.

@Aoi Tori [Now I will translate it into Russian finally!!!] Awesome! Looking forward to it! :]

@Anonymous [Ibu Kun cho Kawaii Desu Nee?] Sugooiiii kawaii! ^___^

@Anonymous [they sure are a very straightforward band, aren't they? 8D] For sure! Until Ibuki starts trying to wind around things and deny he's sleeping ;)

@Anonymous [Just imagining Ibuki's evil laugh while Minase talked about the candy incident, hehe...too cute^^] Very! I wonder Ibuki likes the candy more because it has the 'forbidden taste' on it, hahaha!

thank you for translating! Just love Ibuki and Minase! Had me laughing the entire interview. Just imagining Ibuki's evil laugh while Minase talked about the candy incident, hehe...too cute^^ Thanks again for the translation!!

It doesn't surprise me that they all described him as really kind and caring. It fits him really well. He just has that really snuggle-able quality to him, lol. xD

He and Minase remind me of siblings. Like a sibling rivalry sort of situation. My brother and I would constantly do things not because we wanted to, but because we knew it'd annoy the other. xD;

As always, thank you very much for the translation! Ibuki is the member I admire most, so this was a real treat. ♥

I would like very much to be his wife or the wife of one of the others!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...